martes, 19 de mayo de 2020

ENGLISH / HOW MUCH / HOW MANY

ENGLISH

Hello everybody! A little bit of English for today.

We have seen that there are things I can count in 1,2,3 etc like apples, sausages or bananas
and things I don´t count in numbers but using some or any like sugar or milk.
If I want to ask for quantity I ask:
How many bananas do you want?
but
How much sugar do you want?

Watch these videos and you will understand.

Listen to this click here

 Practise a bit click again

Now complete these sentences on your notebook with much or many:

  1. How _________ milk do you drink a day? 
  2. How  _________ boys are there in the class? 
  3. How  _________ apples are there in the basket?
  4. How  _________ money do you have in your pocket?
  5. I don't know how  _________ water there is in the bottle.
  6. How  _________ sausages are there in the fridge?
  7. How _________ rice do you need?
.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario